CDC recommendations change every day as Pandemic is passing by. Please check the latest accurate information at the CDC offical website and it is important that you follow some basic steps.
CDC recommends everyday prevention practices:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning product.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60% / 95% alcohol.
- It is very important to follow government regulations when traveling back into the USA. This link will give you the latest from the US Travel Requirements and come back home to start your new life!
Call (855) 931 5945 to get all your answers and schedule your weight loss surgery!